1. Analyze studies that link cell phone radiation to cancer at Scientific American.
2. Explore the National Cancer Institute’s examination of cell phone radiation and cancer risk.
3. Consider the FDA’s position on cell phone radiation.
4. Consider how you felt about the issue before reading this article. After reading the pros and cons on this topic, has your thinking changed? If so, how? List two to three ways. If your thoughts have not changed, list two to three ways your better understanding of the “other side of the issue” now helps you better argue your position.
5. Push for the position and policies you support by writing US national senators and representatives.